Monday, February 14, 2005

Human Beings

I said it 4 times in Court today.

I have probably said it each and every time I've been in Court for Child Support.


"If I had the power to turn the (mother, father) of your child into a decent human being I would not be here. I would be on Oprah making millions of dollars and sharing the secret."

I cannot make people into adults, and I really can't do it in 15 minutes in Court. Now, if I were Philosopher King I could get a lot farther than I can now with all these pesky Rights everyone insists on....

So today I had Mr. T again. (Naturally, that's a pseudonym.) Mr. T made a new baby with a lesbian who's married to a racist red neck. Oh, and that's only the begining.

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of learning about Mr. T, I'll fill you in tomorrow.

Until then, picture Mr. T and you're 90% there. I am too tired to be witty and I have real work to do.

No comments: