Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A few of my favorite names

Ok, as an attorney I have a duty not to reveal anything that could lead to someone figuring out who my clients are. Thus, I'm going to pick on names I have seen printed on dockets and are not my clients, even though I have some of the best client names EVER.

Yesterday I was looking at the docket for Court. The docket lists the cases to be heard and some other information.

All names are listed last name, middle/maiden, first name.
This was my favorite: Large, Wise Rhonda.

We also have a lot of names that coincide with the names of local attorneys. There is a really bad deadbeat dad who has the exact full same name as a local attorney. We have fun with that.

apostrophes are big right now. Cause, you know, nothing says class like an apostrophe.

Since its Ash Wednesday, last month I saw: A'phippany. Her lawyer was Catholic and he was the one who showed it to me.

There was also J'aQ'uanderick. Judge had to turn his chair around so no one could see him laugh on that one.

There is a Cassius Clay, a Mark Maguire, and a whole lot of others. My favorite is when the people are just totally opposite of the famous name and enough younger than that person that you wonder what their parents were thinking. There are several Caucasian Michael Jacksons who are under 30. That must suck.

Finally one that just kind of makes you wonder: Feloney (Like Melanie...) and one I just love for some reason: Reprobatus.

No comments: