Friday, March 10, 2006

Good Grammar..

Ok, so I am sure I have made grammar and spelling (Definitely!) mistakes in my posts. However, when I'm sending out pleadings in my practice I do my upmost to insure no major mistakes.

Recently, I filed a new worker's comp case. A big fancy law firm out of a major town near me filed a response on behalf of the employer.

Included in the response was a small piece of paper that said:

IF YOU FILED "INTERROGATORIES" OR "REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION" AT THE TIME YOU FILED THE COMPLAINT , PLEASE FORWARD A COPY TO US AND WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED A COPY SO THAT WE MAY RESPOND TO THOSE PLEADINGS PROMPTLY


No period, horrid word combinations, and putting interrogatories and request for production in quotes? Phhh. However, as MadDog said, if I write the partner and tell him he'll probably take it as an affront to his manhood so I'll just make fun of him behind his back. : )

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Erik said...

did he use all caps too?

St Yves said...

Oh yeah, ALL CAPS.