Monday, March 21, 2005

Aphorisms from MadDog

MadDog always says great things, so I thought today would be a good day for MadDog aphorisms:

1. A lack of communication always breeds paranoia.

2. Absence makes the heart grow fonder of nearer lovers.

3. Someone who will cheat on their significant other to be with you will cheat on you.

4. He who tooteth not his own horn the same shall not be tooted.

5. Fool's names and fool's faces- often seen in public places. Which pretty much contradicts with another I hear a lot: "Sometimes you must see and be seen," but I can't get him to let me off the hook. And finally,

6. Early is on time and on time is late!



Ok, I know he didn't write most of those, but he did warp and twist them to delicious new constructions. Now, you know some of the things that run through my mind on a regular basis.

Have a great Monday and I hope to be bringing you a piece about my friend in Mongolia with the peace corps and a piece about the green zone from a friend who is picking locks for an NGO over there.

No comments: