Wednesday, February 15, 2006

One year!

Hey I just realized I have been doing this for one year!!!!!

Wow.

For one year I've been spewing forth to you, my unknown audience.

I imagine you out there. I do- I picture you at work needing a break and clicking over to see what I've been up to. I guess I picture you that way because that's what I do.

I sneak and read your blogs to relax me. You have seen my favorites at the bottom of the blog- and I hope you have visited them. I plan to add more to my roll soon- so you can see who interests me.

I started this because all my friends wanted to read my stories and because I love to write and want to craft all this into a book. (Concept titles: It Pays to be Anal's Daughter or How MadDog Made Me Who I Am Today-- or maybe: Being a Southern Lady Means I Can Cut Your Guts Out With One Hand While Carefully Submitting my Exhibits to the Judge With the Other and Never Spill a Drop of Blood on My Suit. )

I keep doing it because its fun, dag-nab-it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm one of the people taking a break at work to read your blog. I think it's great (and I have war stories of my own but don't usually post them) and hope you keep posting!

Skelly said...

Hey, I'm enjoying your blog. I get a big kick out of reading your adventures, especially on a day like today, when I'm taking a break from work all day! Cheers!