Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Things that make me happy...

1. Cleaning junk out of my house. Kind of psychically lifts you and you can see the results/product of your cleaning. This weekend I cleaned three big black leaf bags out of my dressing room alone.

2. Actually, Cleaning anything that is really, really dirty.

3. Fall foliage. Spring leaves. Winter trees with ice on them. Summer shade.

4. Clean sheets.

5. Chocolate.

6. Puppy snores.

7. When its a good temperature to go for a walk and not get so hot or so cold its uncomfortable.

8. Seasonal cooking-- summer ice cream, winter chili....

9. The smell of old books.

10. Sitting outside for lunch.

11. A really icy cold drink in the morning when you're hung over. Or in the afternoon when you've been working really hard.

12. A great song on the radio.

Ok, that's enough for now.

2 comments:

Something dirty said...

I agree with your list in it's entirety. I haven't heard a puppy snore in a long time, but I bet it's nice, the idea of it is nice in itself. I just had to comment because I was surprised that there wasn't a single thing on it that doesn't make me happy too.

Leah :) said...

i like that.. your real honest! its cool to see