Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Looking for something to do this weekend?

MULLETT TOSS AT THE FLORABAMA.

I figure the Mullett Toss is like Mardi Gras: Everyone should do it once, only a fool would do it twice. (MadDog made that up...)

So, I plan to toss a Mullett for the last Mullett toss before they fancy the place up. (Oh, Gack, FloraBama with a bar that you didn't wonder what the weight load was when the drunk girl got on the table to dance around...and you felt the floor shake, just a little, and wondered how it could since she didn't weigh THAT much, what will it be ?) Then, I plan to get drunk and toss other things, but that's probably more than you wanted to know.

I also just heard Britney Spears (Yeah, quick lesson: DO NOT type Britney SpeErs into the computer. Just...Don't.) has a house on Ono Island. I hope not. Eeeewwwww. Neuvo white trash pop starlettes are not welcome.

No comments: