Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What do you want more of?

So, I'm sitting here struggling with topics...

Do you like hearing about the dumb things people do and say to me?

What I've learned in Court?

Or do you want to know my take on crazy news stories?

Like I think Nancy Grace is one of the most awful human beings in the world and if I met her on the street I would have to go to my happy place in an effort to avoid doing her bodily harm... and even then I would just really, really want to shake her until she "got it."

Do you like my weird mix of things?

Tell me what you want, what you really really want.... (Which reminds me: Was "If you want to be with me, you've got to get with my friends." One of the most bizarre lines you have ever heard in a pop song? I mean, my friends and I like to share, but that's just downright icky. )

Thanks, oh dear and loyal readers : )

4 comments:

micahmaranda said...

I enjoy hearing about your court antics. I enjoy reading when you talk about your struggles as a lawyer/human being. It's nice to know there are lawyers out there who care, because obviously it's something normal people don't think about. I mean, come on, everyone hates lawyers. I liked your last post when you talked contemptuously about the woman attorney who might as well have come into court with a dyed-pink poodle in tow.
But, that's just me.

Micah

Elle A said...

I enjoy the daily weirdness you report, like unfortunate fashion choices and how outrageously stupid people can be. But I'd also like to hear your take on current events. The reason I'm at you site right now is, I've been reading the headlines about OJ Simpson's upcoming book, and I thought, I wonder what Philosphical Lawyer thinks of this?

Cheers.

Elle A said...

I enjoy reading about the unfortunate fashions choices and the astonishing stupidity of some folks, but I'd also like to see your take on current events too - I came here a couple of days ago to see what you had to say about OJ Simpson's upcoming book.

anywho. I enjoy your blog.

St Yves said...

Thanks for the input guys!!! Since I live to serve.... my take on OJ- next time on Philosophicalawyer...