Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oh and a final thought...

Ok, I haven't cracked on people lately and I couldn't let this one pass by: Woman in Court today wearing a very much too small bra under her white, spaghetti strap tank top which gave her like 8 inches of front boob cleavage. Her much too small bra was still a three hook in the back (which is a bra built for a well endowed woman.) which I know for sure because her shirt covered no actual part of the bra. It might have looked sexy on stage just before mounting a pole. It did not look sexy in a Courtroom with side cleavage (Ask a woman) and a stomach that stuck out to about the same point the boobs did.

The prosecutor managed to look her in the eye.

After she left, I remarked to him: I guess she thought if she brought those bargaining chips with her you might go easier on her. His reply? Naw, she brought them to threaten to smother me if I didn't go her way.

Hehehe. We do try to have fun.

No comments: