Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I put the Stud in Study...

So I was shopping for this T-Shirt we saw on TV for my BIL, since he started Law School yesterday and today is his birthday...

I PUT THE STUD IN STUDY

When it occurred to me that there was another very funny t-shirt in there....

I PUT THE STD IN STUD.

Hahahahahaa.

So, then I went to buy it and found this one:

THE POLICE NEVER THINK ITS AS FUNNY AS YOU DO

Do you dare me to wear it to Court? Yeah, I don't think that would inspire confidence in your defense attorney... maybe on a Friday afternoon when I'm just copying files : )

Have a good weekend.

On this Memorial day weekend, remember that freedom isn't free and whether or not you think we should be in this war, our brave women and men in the armed forced are dying for us and we should appreciate them, and those generations who came before and died so we could be free.

No comments: