Friday, April 08, 2005

What the Bleep do we know?

What the Bleep do we know?


Get it. Watch it at least 5 times.

You have to get this movie. Now. Right Now!

I mean it.

Philosophy meets Quantum Physics. Even for a philosophy major- it was like going back to that first philosophy course and all the questions you asked yourself.

Why are we here?

What is my purpose?


It reminded me that its fun to ask the Big Questions! I loved it so much I couldn't even write about it yesterday. I still can't articulate to you why you have to watch it.

Instead a funny story about watching it:

My Beau and I sat down to watch it. He asked, "What's it about?" I said, "I'm not really sure, Mom has been talking about it and she really wasn't able to tell me except that she thought I'd like it. You might not like it."

"Well, I'll watch it with you, I'll just get out my computer."

Put in DVD, press play. Opening credits start. Computer gets set down.

10 minutes into it, he turns to me and says, "Go Mom!"

20 minutes into it he asks, "Can I rewind that? I got distracted and missed something."

1 hour into it and we had decided this should be compulsory watching for all college students.


GO! Get it now!

Ok, have a wonderful weekend : )

No comments: